Ontario held new Tech Draw under PNP invites Express Entry candidates to apply for a provincial nomination
Ontario’s third Tech Draw this year, invited immigration candidates who had work experience in one of six in-demand occupations under the Human Capital Priorities stream.
- Computer and information systems managers (NOC 0213)
- Computer engineers (NOC 2147)
- Database analysts and data administrators (NOC 2172)
- Software engineers and designers (NOC 2173)
- Computer programmer and interactive media developers (NOC 2174)
- Web designers and developers (NOC 2175)
1,288 candidates with a CRS score between 463 and 477.